Monthly Cleaning Schedule Checklist
By creating a detailed daily routine with cleaning tasks for the month ahead, you will know about all the things that need to be done. You will have the opportunity to put the perfect order in the house, get rid of accumulated trash and dust, and enjoy the cleanliness and tidy appearance of your home after housework chores are completed.
Sections available in this template:
- Cleaning Schedule for Month;
- Every Monday at Week (Laundry + bedding, Mop, Bathrooms);
- Every Tuesday at Week (Bedrooms, Vacuum, Home Office / Clean hobby spaces);
- Every Wednesday at Week on the Kitchen (general cleaning, clean stovetop, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, cupboards, walls & windows, appliances);
- Every Thursday at Week (Living room, Family room, Laundry room, Closets, Hallway walls, front door, Vacuum couches, Bookshelves);
- Every Friday at Week (Bathrooms, Wipe walls and doors, Master shower, Clean toy shelves, Garage);
- Every Saturday at Week (Sweep porch, Mop);
- Daily Reminders (Mornings exercise, Sweep, Laundry, Dishes, Straighten up / Declutter, Sort mail, Balance checkbook, Test smoke detectors, Replace light bulbs, Check air filter, Inventory, replenish pantry).