Formal Yearly Goals Performance Track
Here is an excellent tool for a professional development plan to achieve goals. Starting from the most significant victories, ending with failures, write down absolutely everything. The information will allow you to better understand where to focus more in the future, how to avoid possible problems, and how to achieve success where it did not work before.
Sections available in this template:
- From 1-10, How Do You Feel Overall About This Past Year?;
- Review Your Last Year (Celebrate your wins and reflect on your losses);
- Biggest Wins (List 3-5 major accomplishments of the last year);
- Biggest Mistakes (List 3-5 things that didn't let you make the most of the last year);
- How I'll Improve (Elaborate on the steps you're going to take to make next year great).